As the COO you bring strong leadership talents to inspire, guide and engage our Banking & Trust staff as we provide the highest quality customer service to our customers. Working alongside our senior leaders you will strive to ensure that the organization meets the mission and strategic objectives set forth by the Board and executive leadership while promoting a positive and engaging work environment for our two business lines Bank and Trust operating under Bank-Fiserv and Trust FIS.
· Manage and communicate cash flow
· Monitor business revenue and expenses
· Participate in capital planning process
· Ensure organization compliance
· Analyze financial data and operations to advise on financial objectives
· Evaluate current processes to change, train or implement efficiencies
· Directs or prepares all financial reporting adhering to deadlines
· In charge of all phases of Bank & Trust operations including accounting, bookkeeping and technology
· Responsible for making policies and procedures with appropriate training given to staff
· Staying current with systems technology including functions and updates and new core processing programs
· Leader in project management
· Set long term plan for technology of the bank
· Assess cost justification when planning or implementing new technologies
· Provide coaching, performance evaluation, and work standards for employees
· Total direct reports include 3 and 13 indirect reports
· Oversees audit process geared towards risk reduction to the bank.
· Review state and federal laws ensuring policies and procedures are complying. Report to Board on a regular basis.
· Member of audit committee
· Four-year degree in related field or relevant experience. Advanced degree or certification process
· 10 years’ experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of experience and education
· Requires supervisory experience
· Preferred knowledge and experience of core systems (Fiserv and FIS) including evaluations and conversions
As COO you will report directory to the President and will facilitate, coordinate and direct operational activities and programs relative to the day-to-day operations of the bank through the delivery cost effective and quality services.
We offer a very comprehensive benefits package including: