Position: Construction Contract Auditor, Part Time
Location: St. Paul, MN (Hybrid Remote Work Option).
Hours: Part-Time, approximately 80 hours per month.
Flexible Schedule - must be available during key business hours, Monday - Friday.
No Evening or Weekends required.
Advantage Point Group Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Construction Contract Auditor for a part-time position in St. Paul, MN!
Advantage Point Group Inc. (APG) is an engineering consulting firm with a contract audit group that specializes in contract audit services. Join a company that values you and your talents. See https://apgroup.net/
· Enjoy auditing and investigating accounting issues?
· Like to keep busy with high volume projects and lots of variety?
· Work well independently and want a flexible part-time schedule?
· Audit contractor invoices for compliance with contracts.
· Ensure that all costs billed are adequately supported by contractor records.
· Verify accuracy of all calculations.
· Manage costs using Excel spreadsheets.
· Use SAP for purchase order and payment information.
· Communicate with other team members via phone and video using Microsoft Teams.
· Ensure that contractors adhere to company policies and procedures.
5+ years of auditing experience with a focus on contract auditing.
1+ years of SAP experience.
Construction industry accounting background.
Excel proficiency for spreadsheet management.
Self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills.
2-4 year degree in accounting preferred.
Able to pass a drug test and background check.
Salary: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour depending on qualifications. (No benefits).