The Investment Services Representative role is part of our Support Team at Legacy Wealth in Woodbury, MN, and will report to the Office Manager. They are responsible for working together with our advisors and other Support Team members to serve our clients directly. This includes communicating with clients verbally and in writing, preparing client paperwork, submitting applications and requests to our various carriers, tracking account processing and investments, servicing existing accounts, and working with other industry professionals to meet clients’ needs and requests.
This role will also provide the opportunity to grow in tandem with the individual, as interests and talents lead. Opportunities for licensing and continuing education in the financial services industry is also available.
This individual must be able to handle personal, confidential information professionally and discreetly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicate professionally and effectively with all of our clients:
· Communicate personably and comfortably via email, phone call, and in-person with clients on a daily basis.
· Complete detailed applications/documents for submission to carriers and compliance.
· Successfully work with and alongside all members of the firm to best service clients.
· Provide client servicing for all existing and new client accounts:
· Document submission
· Account follow up
· Money movement requests
· Collaborate with other Support Team members and other industry professionals as needed to serve clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven work ethic and servant’s heart
· Proven ability to work closely with others as a team
· Drive to expand knowledge as desired, needed, and as discussed with Office Manager and Owner.
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, communications or a related field.
· Work experience relating to finance/financial services/customer service (not required).
· Certifications relating to finance/financial services, or interest in acquiring them.
· Full time, salaried position
· Health and dental insurance are provided, employer covers 75% of the cost.
· Personal life insurance is provided by the employer.
· Long- and short-term disability coverage is provided by the employer.
· Costs associated with pursuing certifications, licenses, or other higher education directly relating to the key areas of responsibility is covered by the employer.
· 8 hours/day, 5 days/week