Minnetonka Moccasin is a 75+ year-old, privately held, fourth generation, family owned company that manufactures and distributes moccasins, casual footwear, sandals and leather accessories worldwide.
We take tradition seriously at Minnetonka. From our footwear to the way we take care of our employees, there is a long tradition of doing things right. Every day we show up to work and honor our core principals as a company:
The IT Support/ERP Analyst provides technical support through analysis and problem solving for installation, maintenance, education, implementation, and documentation of a variety of applications, software and hardware technologies in place at Minnetonka. This position is responsible for providing in person and/or remote level 1 support to our user base, and consulting with or handing off to experts depending upon the type of problem. IT skills are important, but what truly matters is the ability to combine technical expertise with interpersonal skills. The client or end user should experience an exceptional level of service, and effective communication is key to solving any issues that arise. This person will also assist the user base with reporting needs by helping or building reports and online inquiries that meet their needs using our ERP software (BlueCherry and Power BI) that meet their needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Process IT related service requests from internal personnel throughout the company providing an excellent example of customer service.
Configure computers and network devices with necessary software and ERP setups for new hires and promotions.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
Notify management and clients during service disruptions and escalates as necessary.
Review and create knowledge-based articles and technical documentation.
Assist end users with troubleshooting and resolving desktop, network, and application-related problems including problems with passwords, printers, email (Microsoft 365), and ERP (BlueCherry) software.
Direct unresolved issues/escalate to the next level of support personnel.
Gather, enter and maintain detailed and accurate information and data regarding end-user issues within designated tracking system.
Share technical knowledge and help provide clients with one-to-one or one-to-many customer service & support as needed to help prevent recurring problems.
Identify and suggest software enhancements and possible improvements to processes or procedures.
Assist the user base with reporting needs by helping or building reports and online inquiries using our ERP software (BlueCherry and PowerBI)
· Given the customer-service focus of this position, regular and reliable attendance and punctuality are required.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience in an ERP/Software support role or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Knowledge of Windows PC hardware and OS support
· Basic network, LAN & WAN, troubleshooting
· Experience working with ERP software, as an end user or support analyst highly desired.
· Eagerness to work within a dynamic, service-oriented environment.
· Strong software aptitude – Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
· Technical and practical knowledge of operations and project management processes.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
· Able to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Personal Awareness - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills and understand our underlying software/systems/technology; Shares expertise with others.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
· Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Has effective Time management skills; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
· Professionalism – Interacts with others in a tactful manner and possesses a positive customer service attitude; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative - Motivated self-starter; Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this position, fill out an online application at: