MOCON’s Marketing Communications & Content Specialist (MCCS) is a member of the Americas Region MarCom team—responsible for the coordination, creation, publishing, and distribution of marketing materials regionally and globally. The MCCS will work with the MarCom team to manage the marketing and campaign creation process and be actively involved in copy writing various articles, blogs, and other content. The MCCS is also responsible for graphic design, creation and organization of marketing materials including brochures, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, app notes, press releases, web content, social media campaigns, advertisements, and emails. The MCCS will work cross-functionally (sales, product management, service, etc.) and across the globe to research, write and assemble content that drives lead generation, customer retention and internal expertise.
Work with the MarCom team to design, create and publish content for a variety of audiences. Ideally, has breadth of experience in project management, campaign creation and marketing calendaring systems.
· Create & maintain up-to-date content calendar & schedule, provide status updates in periodic meetings.
· Brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing and promotional materials that will increase customer
engagement. Create interesting and easy to understand content for potential customers.
· Collaborate with and interview internal knowledge experts, product managers & sales professionals to
understand each product line, services, markets, and target audiences.
· Interpret research and technical information and turn them into persuasive copy concepts. Write copy
that reflects each brand’s offerings, expertise, competitive advantage, and voice.
· Write, edit, proofread on-brand copy for different marketing materials including articles, newsletters,
blogs/articles, brochures, presentations, PR, company websites, ad slogans, email campaigns, social
media posts, and other avenues that the Company uses to communicate with its customers.
· Communicate/distribute content across multiple channels including print, video, digital marketing,
events (webinars, trade shows) and web.
· Assist with writing copy for storyboards, scripts, and video production.
· Stay current on trends and competitors in our markets.
· Layout, graphic design/creation and organization of images, ads, materials in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator including photo manipulation and editing, selection/creation of graphic images to create specific messages and succinctly convey ideas. Experience in creating pithy infographics preferred.
· Work with the MarCom team to design digital campaigns and initiatives including web banners and graphics, social media ads, email campaigns, other digital ads —to drive lead generation, traffic, customer engagement.
· Update and maintain brand style guide and standards.
· Organize/maintain created content/assets into system(s) to easily access/update materials throughout
the company incl. quick remote access by sales. Ideally, has experience with Digital Asset Management.
· Engage cross-functional partners across the company including sales, marketing, scientists, engineers,
product managers, service, contractors, etc. to gather data, develop & review/edit materials.
· Administrative support with vendor and subscription management, promotional material ordering, etc.
· Other duties as assigned by MarCom Management.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Communication, Marketing/Digital Marketing, or equivalent experience.
· 3-5 years of Marketing experience, preferably with a manufacturing, B2B company.
· Experience with copy writing, editing/proofreading for B2B companies.
· Experience and knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, including Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
· Experience with digital communication tools (website, social media, e-mail campaigns, content
management systems, etc. Sitecore and Pardot experience is a plus).
· Experience with graphic creation, photo editing, video creation/editing a plus.
· Superior analytical, planning, organization, and time management skills—including project management
· Excellent writing skills including ability to concisely summarize and synthesize multiple pieces of content.
· Superb interpersonal communication skills, particularly where technical information must be conveyed in
a clear, concise manner to readers of various levels of technical knowledge.
· Patience in problem-solving and troubleshooting on the fly.
· Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources to develop
materials—and the persistence to get the information needed from the subject matter experts.
· Attention to detail & ability to multi-task and work well with others in a fast-paced environment is critical.
· Effective external communication skills with a strong customer orientation and attention to detail.
· Self-starter, ability to take initiative and complete work on time without much oversight or management
Apply here: https://188100.jobs2web.com/job/Brooklyn-Park-Marketing-Content-&-Copywriting-Specialist-MN-55428/837551300/
Contact: Marc Coudeyre, Marketing Communications Manager; email: firstname.lastname@example.org