Huebsch Services of Eagan, a growing, 125 year old family owned and operated company; seeks a Route Service Representative (RSR) to service established customer accounts throughout the Twin Cities Metro.
As a Huebsch RSR you will:
- Drive a truck to pick up and deliver freshly laundered floor mats and towels; as well as restroom and cleaning products at 20 to 30 regular customers accounts daily.
- Work independently, building strong relationships with your customers, and will receive incentives for growing your route and achieving your goals.
- Make a difference by listening to your customers’ concerns and providing solutions.
- Be an integral part of the service team where your opinion and ideas are welcomed and valued.
- Continue to learn and improve with excellent on the job training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Value the stability of a strong team centered work environment.
- Enjoy your evenings, weekends and holidays. The majority of our RSR’s work a four day route week.
This is a full-time position with a solid, stable company. We offer generous benefits including health insurance, retirement planning, and paid time off.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Minimum of 21 years old and able to pass a DOT medical exam.
- Great listener who enjoys working with people
- Stable, loyal, and dependable.
Visit the Huebsch Services careers page at www.huesbch-services.com to learn more about us.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, contact:
2941 Center Court
Eagan, MN 55121