Cabinet Shop Foreman
Woodworks Custom Cabinetry - Minneapolis, MN
$20 - $25 an hour
Woodworks Custom Cabinetry seeking a full time Shop Foreman.
Duties to include:
Oversee and direct all shop work activities.
Construct cabinet assemblies per project specifications.
Train employees to safely operate machinery including table saws, chop saws, routers, CNC router, planer, joiner, sanders, and other wood shop equipment.
Light duty maintenance of equipment.
Order job materials as specified, maintain stock inventory levels.
This position may also require performing site service calls, assisting with transports and doing occasional installations.
Maintain a clean workplace in the cabinet shop
Oversee/train employees on all company safety procedures and policies
Supervise employees in safety compliance, workmanship and performance
Evaluate employees on workmanship and performance
Maintain and oversee shop truck usage and maintenance
We are looking to interview committed, adaptive, team players who take pride in quality of the work they do. Ideal candidates would share in our work values of hard work, integrity, customer service, and excellence with solid leadership qualities. Must have the ability to stand, bend and kneel for 4 hour periods of time and occasionally lift 50 plus lbs. Familiarity with multiple construction styles and methods of cabinet making and/or installation experience a must. Candidates for this position must have excellent communication skills. We offer stable long term employment outlook with growth opportunities, flexible work schedules of 40 to 45 hrs. per week, benefits package and hourly compensation of $20 to $25/hr. (based upon experience). Applicant should send resume to Meredith Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Cabinet Making: 5 years
CAD Design Tech
Woodworks Custom Cabinetry
Looking for a detail oriented CAD Design Tech position using Alpha Cam and Cabinet Vision Software.
Traditional hours with some flexibility.
1. Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
2. Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
3. Make final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
4. Sketches rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes.
5. Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
6. Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machine and products.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Communications Proficiency.
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Collaboration Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are qualified and interested, please submit resume to email@example.com.