Order Entry Specialist @ DriSteem
DriSteem Corporation, a division of Research Products Corporation designs and manufactures humidification systems to meet the unique requirements of health care, industrial, process-critical, commercial and residential applications worldwide. DriSteem’s reputation as the humidification industry leader is the result of over 47 years of product excellence, innovation, and responsive customer service. We are currently seeking an Order Entry Specialist to join our team in Eden Prairie, MN. This position will reside with the Inside Sales team and report to the Inside Sales Lead.
To process all new orders insuring all pertinent and accurate information is on orders prior to entering into the manufacturing schedule. The Order Entry Specialist, along with Inside Sales and Scheduling have primary responsibility for reviewing, approving, and processing orders with assistance from Engineering.
· Enters orders into computer and reviews commissions, orders and P.O. pricing, Discount Multiplier Form (DMF) numbers, and other items as specified for accuracy.
· Reviews all new orders for complete information. If incomplete, obtains missing information from sales and/or representatives.
· Configure adjusted and custom orders close to customer order while clearly identifying changes to engineering in order to satisfy customer needs.
· Provide guidance to DriCalc and configuration coordinators in order to align terminology and options.
· Processes changes to orders as appropriate.
· Supports continual compliance with ISO 9001 standards and procedures.
· Complies with any/all company safety and health rules and policies and promotes safe work practices. Report any safety concerns to a supervisor/manager.
· Keeps supervisor informed of job related problems and other issues related to work activity.
· Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
High school education or equivalent related experience.
One year business school preferred.
Previous order entry experience at a minimum of 1 year a must.
Good organization and communication skills – ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Attention to detail with the ability to identify, itemize and prioritize DriCalc and configurator issues in spreadsheet format.
Basic math skills.
Ability to learn computerized order processing.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products – Word and Excel.
DriSteem offers a progressive work environment, a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k) w/match, profit sharing, medical, dental, life, vision, STD/LTD, EAP, PTO, a comprehensive health and wellness plan, tuition reimbursement and more.
If interested and you meet the experience/qualifications listed, please send a resume to:
Human Resources, DriSteem Corporation, 14949 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 or apply online at www.dristeem.com. You may fax your resume to 952-229-3202 or email to: email@example.com.
Or directly contact:
Human Resource Manager