Tutor Doctor is currently seeking private tutors!
One Coding Tutor (Java and Python) to provide 1 to 1 tutoring in an elementary student's home in Prior Lake.
One Japanese Tutor for 1 to 1 tutoring in a student's home in Wayzata. Student is fairly proficient in Japanese and wants to maintain his skills
One Physics and Trigonometry Tutor for a Home Schooled student in Golden Valley. Tutoring will possibly last 3 to 5 hours per day, and two tutors may be hired due to the time commitment.
And one Speech Pathologist Tutor to provide 1 to 1 tutoring in a student's home in Eden Prairie. The student is three years old.
We are an alternative to the traditional learning centers as we provide one-to-one-tutoring in the home, all customized to the unique needs of each individual student. We’re passionate about education and we strive to make learning fun. Earn extra income doing something you enjoy - helping local students improve their academics and self-esteem while teaching according to what each student needs! Hours are flexible and assignments offered will be close to you.
Our Culture Makes All the Difference
At Tutor Doctor, we make matches based on educational needs and personality traits so there’s a strong student and tutor connection. We provide our tutors with unparalleled support, we offer a professional work experience and we have tools to help you be successful. If you have a genuine passion for helping students achieve their educational goals with a smile on their faces, we’d love to speak with you!
· Flexible scheduling
· Creative freedom
· Local placement
· Professional work experience
· Networking opportunity within the education industry
· Community interaction opportunities
· Continued development and personal growth
· Prescreening and qualifying of families
· All management of contracts and payments
· Organizational commitment to the tutor
· Excellent client care
Our Tutors Have:
· Exceptional motivational skills
· Enthusiasm and creativity
· Passion for assisting students
· Desire to emphasize progress and growth
· Gift for sharing new skills and strategies
· Provide 1 on 1 tutoring in the student's home
· Subject matter expertise in Java and Python
· Be able to provide a session report for our office and families within twenty-four hours of each tutoring session
· Successfully and professionally teach students to fit their individual needs
· Service existing clients' concerns, questions, and requests
· Having a personality that is suited for different types of students
· Willing to travel to the specified area for tutoring
· Having reliable transportation with current car insurance, if driving required
· Access to the internet
· Willing to take a criminal background check
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com
952.445.6198 (office) I 952.463.8367 (cell)
firstname.lastname@example.org I www.tutorsouthwestmn.com