Co-op Administrative Assistant: United Hardware Distributing is seeking a full-time Co-op Administrative Assistant for our Creative Support Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process Market Specific and Quickpay Co-op claims and issue dealer creditswithin 30 days of claim receipt. Organize and maintain files of store co-op claims for easy access and retrieval.
· Monitor dealer claims to ensure they meet current co-op guidelines, contacting dealer for more information if needed. Identify any issues with dealers providing the correct forms, proof of performance, request for late credits etc.
· Answer dealer questions regarding available co-op dollars, status of a credit and other co-op questions
· Send dealer their annual accrual report and accrual tracker as requested by dealer or District Manger
· Coordinate the publication of revisions to the dealer co-op guidelines in the Dealer News and website
· Organize the monthly Quickpay ads for easy access and historical records
· Coordinate and assist in creating the annual Co-op Handbook to be distributed to stores yearly, along with revisions and changes to the dealer “How To Guide”
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High School or GED
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Great communication and verbal skills
Qualified candidates interested in working in a team environment should email their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Job # 7878-36. No phone calls please. EOE.
United Hardware Distributing Co. is a distributor of hardware merchandise to retailers across the entire Midwest
Human Resources - Administrative Assistant
United Hardware Distributing Company
Phone: 763-557-2777 / Fax: 763-550-2570