Co-Op Department Coordinator @ United Hardware Distributing
Co-op Department Coordinator
United Hardware Distributing in Plymouth, MN is seeking a full-time Co-op Department Coordinator for our Creative Support Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Produce and monitor co-op billings for corporate income utilizing co-op computer and its software program
· Write up journal entry memo to accounting to maintain budget for income and expense based on previously set guidelines. Makes sure Co-op dollars get budgeted to the correct department account to maintain budgets.
· Accurately collect co-op funds due company and dealers from vendors
· Keep aging co-op receivables (150 days +) below $10,000
· Trouble shoot problems with dealers and vendors for corporate and retailer co-op
· Meet with vendors regarding co-op programs and monies due United Hardware Distributing Co.
· Maintain co-op software and computer equipment; requesting new updated information when necessary or modifications to the system
· Produce and distribute co-op reports for company to Accounting and Advertising (info pulled from Co-op system based on transaction report/new claim report/open claim report)
· Update and maintain co-op quick pay book by revising, deleting, and adding information pulled from vendor partnership meetings
· Oversee the Dealer co-op program for retail divisions including national accounts
· Select vendors and products for corporate advertising on radio, newspaper, and/or other media as requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High School or GED
· Course work in accounting or bookkeeping through a high school or community college
· Personal Computers (Co-op system, Microsoft Office), calculator, telephone, copy machine
· Strong negotiating skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
Qualified candidates interested in working in a team environment should email their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Job # 7883-36.
No phone calls please. EOE.
Human Resources - Administrative Assistant
United Hardware Distributing Company