Replenishment Analyst @ United Hardware Distributing
Replenishment Analyst: United Hardware Distributing in Plymouth, MN is seeking a full-time Replenishment Analyst for our Replenishment Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Replenish warehouse stock to maximize company profitability and minimize total inventory investment
· Working knowledge of: economic order quantity (EOQ), demand forecasting, lead time, safety stock, target stock, reorder point, order policy, service level, replenishment, special order analysis and order validity analysis
· Create replenishment purchase orders on a daily basis utilizing and leveraging the forecasting and replenishment software system. Expedite purchase orders.
· Maintain data integrity by performing purchase order, vendor, item and other general maintenance in a timely manner
· Work closely with Merchandising to maximize profits via vendor and item special deals or investment buys, disposing of distressed merchandise and problem solving
· Generate and analyze various vendor and item reports
· Respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise availability
· Work with vendors and/or Merchandising to obtain Return Goods Authorizations (RGA’s) for overstocks, defectives, miss-shipments and expired date-sensitive merchandise
· Work closely with Accounts Payable and Operations departments to manage receiving discrepancies in a timely manner
· Participate in group planning activities for the betterment of the company
· Backup for import ordering process
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Four-year degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
· Ability to use office equipment, such as personal computer, calculator, copier, scanner and fax machine.
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
· Strong troubleshooting or problem solving aptitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
· Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
Qualified candidates interested in working in a team environment should email their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Attn: Job # 7884-36. No phone calls please. EOE.
Human Resources - Administrative Assistant
United Hardware Distributing Company