Senior Developer @ United Hardware Distributing
Senior Developer: United Hardware Distributing in Plymouth, MN is seeking a full-time Senior Developer for our Information Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide production support for new and existing systems and application including Epicor, middleware, Service Connect, HighJump, APM, RockySoft, and other systems being utilized at United Hardware.
· Provide senior technical leadership in providing solution design options and advice and updates to improve IS internal processes, procedures and policies.
· Create/modify applications to eliminate problems, accomplish needed changes or increase operational efficiency.
· Test modified programs to ensure that changes operate correctly and that changes have no adverse impact on programs or systems operations.
· Lead effective meetings for such things as to present findings, design solutions options and recommendations, status updates on projects, or proposed policy changes.
· Create written System specification and Program Specification documents from User defined Business Requirement documents.
· Create and maintain documentation for application designs, business processes, program documentation, test case and test plan documents to support delivery of specified functionality.
· Analyze and troubleshoot existing program logic and determine best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction.
· Maintain accurate and current information in ServiceDesk for events and assigned requests and tasks.
· Provide after-hours support as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, or comparable work experience
· Seven years of programming experience with Microsoft Technologies
· Proficient with Project Management best practices and methodologies
· Expert knowledge of C#, .NET 4.0 3.5 and > Framework
· Expert knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Profiler
· Knowledge of and experience with Epicor and WMS systems.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget to user’s satisfaction
· Demonstrated ability to provide effective documentation
· Good interpersonal skills, at all levels of employees
· Expert knowledge of software development life cycle
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
Qualified candidates interested in working in a team environment should email their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Attn: Job # 7885-36. No phone calls please. EOE.
Human Resources - Administrative Assistant
United Hardware Distributing Company