You may not know our name (Funky Chunky, LLC.) but you love or will love our product. We are a small, growing company that has a leading edge in snack food manufacturing. We are located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
We have an immediate job opening for an ambitious, high-energy individual to serve as a Territory Manager. Our company is unique in that we only accept the very best from the product we make to the people who we employ. This individual should be knowledgeable with distribution systems in both the traditional retail channel as well the gift business.
Candidates should possess the entrepreneurial spirit, discipline and the drive to develop new business through existing and new customer relationships. The Sales Representative must work well in a self-driven, autonomous environment where capable individuals are often expected to work hard and embrace innovation.
Do you want to make a difference; does excellence drive you? If it does, we need you in our team.
• Developing and maintaining business with both retail chains and distributors and have primary responsibility for current retail chain headquarter calls.
• Management of existing broker network
• Leading the development of a strategic business plan targeted around high growth initiatives including: customers, channels and products.
• Addressing customer needs and ensuring customer satisfaction through effective account management and communication with the customer; including managing CRM.
• Reviewing documentation to project sales and determine profitability forecast.
• Work autonomously and as part of a team to meet overall organizational goals, mission, vision and values of the Company.
• Travel: Up to 50%
• Has a sense of urgency and a successful track record of working in high-growth companies and building a business
• Demonstrated ability to autonomously generate new business
• Knows the retail market, customer and distributors in association with the retail channel.
• Selling experience and customer relationships with headquarter retail chains.
Bachelor's degree is required
• Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
Interested applicants please follow this link to apply:
For questions, contact:
Bilingual HR Coordinator