Administrative Assistant @ Boulay Group
As a regional accounting firm we “hit the sweet spot." We are large enough to provide you with professional challenges, and growth and development opportunities. Yet we are not so large that you get lost in a sea of people.
If there’s one way to tell what kind of place Boulay is to grow your career, it’s the spirit, vibe, and energy that comes from a great team of people who enjoy their jobs and each other. We want you to work, grow and make friends along the way with Boulay. We’re proud that our people have created an environment of professionalism, enthusiasm and support, which stays true to our motto, “Helping you get there…"
We are conveniently located in Eden Prairie and we are currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our Firm.
• Providing administrative assistance for assigned partners including:
o Developing and processing a wide variety of documents accurately,
o Processing and tracking tax returns, o Managing calendars, meetings and arrangements
o Preparing expense reports, and
o Assisting with client communication
• Coordinating projects as assigned; following up on pending details, coordinating activities and ensuring deadlines are met
• Managing confidential and/or sensitive information and work with discretion
• Organizing workload to comply with deadlines and priorities, and work independently to complete complex department or unit functions
• Focusing on continual improvements and efficiencies in processes
• Providing back-up support for administrative staff and receptionist as needed
• Collaborating with other departments
• At least 5 years of administrative support experience • High School Diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Solid project management and problem-solving skills
• Able to ask questions and listen to obtain information Organized, ability to multi-task, and self-directed
• Maintenance of firm and client confidentiality at all times
• Extremely accurate and thorough
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Able to follow directions and execute a plan of action
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience within an accounting firm, law firm or other organization involving compliance and adherence to regulations preferred
Our clients tell us that what separates Boulay from the rest is our thoughtful and comprehensive client service; how we work hard to develop honest, down-to-earth, long-term relationships by listening to and instigating dialogues, and finally, that we are proactive in helping them solve problems and reach their goals.
To be considered for the Boulay team, forward your resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
Attn: Human Resources
7500 Flying Cloud Drive, Suite 800
Eden Prairie, MN 55344