Payroll/Benefits Administrator - Bookkeeper @ Pizza Luce'
Payroll/Benefits Administrator - Bookkeeper
Pizza Lucé has great career opportunity at our corporate offices located near the North Loop.
Primary responsibilities are to process bi-weekly payroll and administer employee benefit programs, track FMLA and LOA, handle records management, report writing and Accounts Payables.
Pizza Lucé is a successful and growing MN Company offering competitive compensation AND great benefits including generous PTO, paid short term disability, group health, dental, vision insurance, dependent care FSA, 401k with Company Match and FREE meals!
Scope of responsibilities:
• Set up and maintain organized employment records and benefit records in database and files
• Import T/A data and process payroll for bi-weekly payrolls and complete journal entries
• Audit timekeeping records and work with restaurant management to update records, correct errors, etc.
• Complete requests and process payments to agencies for garnishment and loan repayment
• Process benefit eligibility reports, send out and track enrollment information
• Enrollment of employee benefits, process enrollment changes and reconcile invoices • Enter vendor invoices in a timely manner and verify accuracy of invoices • Resolve vendor invoice discrepancies • Process biweekly vendor payments
• Maintain organized vendor invoice files for unpaid and paid electronic vendor invoices • Perform General Ledger account reconciliations as assigned by Finance Manager • Process annual 1099’s
• Provide additional support to Pizza Lucé Management and Operations as needed
• Collaborative work style and have a sense of humor
• Demonstrate job stability with 5+ years’ experience in Payroll/Benefits and Accounting
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and Excel • Advanced knowledge of Accounts Payable functions
• Able to manage changing priorities and work well under urgent – tight deadlines
• Handle highly confidential and sensitive information appropriately
• Experience with Peachtree Accounting preferred
• User knowledge with Ultimate Software payroll and HRIS system preferred
• Knowledge of IBM Cognos Report writing preferred
• Experience with Affordable Care act reporting and regulations preferred
• Public Notary, CPP and/or CEBS certification preferred
• Experience with Google Drive/Google Teams preferred
If you are interested, apply today. For immediate consideration, please apply online or send resume to hr@pizzalucé.com OR https://pizzaluce.com/employment/management-opportunities
Job Location: 401 Second Avenue North, Suite 210, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Human Resources Manager Pizza Lucé Management Direct: 612.334.9576 ext. 6