Medical Scribe @ Dean's Professional Services
Dean’s Professional Services is now hiring 10 Medical Scribes to work at a major healthcare provider in Woodbury and Vadnais Heights.
The Medical Scribes provides professional, courteous escort guidance to patients during their clinic visit. Supports all fellow employees and clinicians to improve patient quality of care. Follows assigned clinician and records the Subjective and Objective portions of the SOAP note into electronic health record. Under the direction of the assigned physician, provides other support as deemed necessary.
* Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
* Escorts patients to appropriate exam room and document history in accordance with established clinic procedures.
* Assists assigned provider in providing professional, quality medical care to patients and quality support to medical staff in clinic.
* Prepares and distributes patient education materials as needed.
* Provides telephone data collection as requested under the direction of an RN or provider.
Pay Rate: $16
Schedule: Monday – Friday (30 to 40 hours per week)
Benefits Include: ACA Healthcare Plan, 401k, Holiday & Vacation Paid.***
Education: HS Diploma and/or Post-secondary education attending or entering medical school preferred.
INTERESTED? CALL Ms. Belen Raigosa at 800-805-9318 or email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org