We are seeking the 'go-to' people of the world with the 'can-do' attitude of the century. If you've
thought to yourself "what would the client want me to do" when handling a situation this role
may be a good fit for you. If you like to be the person that clients ask to work with then you may
thrive on this team. If you enjoy wearing jeans to work then we're your next adventure!
To be completely straightforward, this is essentially a sales support role that is heavily
administrative. There is a continuing opportunity and need for this person to learn and adapt to
changing client needs.
The Scheduling Specialist’s primary responsibility is to deliver excellent client service while
coordinating logistics for independent medical evaluation (IME) appointments. The position
requires an outgoing personality, uncanny attention to detail, and strong problem-solving and
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Schedule independent medical evaluations and additional services as needed such as interpreter
· Coordinate addenda, file reviews, and depositions.
· Clearly document all interactions with clients, physicians and claimants in FileMaker Pro
system in a timely manner.
· Communicate with clients regularly to make sure their scheduling needs are met.
· Develop comprehensive knowledge of physicians on our panel. Promote physicians to develop
· Monitor and fill physician block time given to Woodlake.
· Send, receive and document confirmations regarding appointments scheduled.
· Answer scheduling phones. This may include entering new referrals, transferring calls and
other miscellaneous requests.
· Continually meet vendor contract guidelines regarding scheduling. Work closely with other
Woodlake staff to ensure clients’ requests are scheduled appropriately.
· Think outside the box whenever possible to successfully fill difficult client requests.
· Complete cancellation and appointment no-show protocols as needed.
· Reschedule appointments as needed and complete appropriate documentation.
The person we need to fill this position should have a genuine commitment to quality work, with
a true desire to provide our clients with personal, caring service that takes them by surprise
whenever possible, in addition to possessing:
· Minimum two (2) years data entry AND business phone experience.
· Scheduling/dispatch experience, legal and/or insurance background preferred.
· Excellent multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional prioritization skills with a strong sense of urgency.
· An energetic and clear speaking phone presence.
· The ability to speak, write and comprehend English.
· An understanding of what is involved in developing strong business relationships and
exceptional customer service.
· The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
· This position requires professionalism, stamina, and a positive attitude on a daily basis.
· The proven ability to work independently and understand the dynamics of working as a team.
· The ability to maintain the confidentiality of claimant information.
· A sense of humor and ability to inject fun into their work.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required (for the majority of
the working day) to sit and make coordinated movements of the fingers for data entry on a
· Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
· General office environment
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties
and responsibilities to/from this job at any time.
If interested apply on our website: www.woodlakemedical.com/careers.
Woodlake Medical Management, Inc.