Low Voltage Technician
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Are you looking to get into the construction industry and learn a new trade? Join our team in one of the fastest growing trades in the industry and become a Low Voltage Technician. Work with the latest technology in the industry.
• Run and terminate CAT6 and CAT6a network cabling
• Build out IT Room and Data Center data racks and cabinets
• Run and terminate fiber optic cables
• Install projectors, screens, LCD displays
• Install video and audio routing components
• Configure AV components for proper installation
• No experience required – entry level position with great advancement opportunities
• Reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
• Able to pass a background check and drug test
Key Skills and Abilities
• Basic knowledge of standard tools (scissor, hammer, cordless drill, wire stripper, etc.)
• Able to climb a ladder and move/lift 50 lbs.
This position requires daily travel to local client sites and occasional travel nationally.
2910 Waters Road, Suite 170, Eagan, MN 55121 ∙ 651-726-2200