Responsible for carrying out company goals and objectives, established by the Vice President of Sales, as it relates to this position. The Sales Executive is responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company's current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional selling skills
• Generate new business to expand current customer base
• Fulfill individual and company goals
• Responsible for writing and submitting professional proposals
• Conduct Client demos at AmeriCom’s offices and/or client facilities
• Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities
• Provide real-time & monthly sales forecasting reports
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner and promote a positive attitude
• Keep current with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
• Four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in business communications, marketing or engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of sales or service of technology
• Five (5) years of proven sales experience
• Knowledge of customer relations, marketing and communications, and managing the “Sales Process” from start to finish
Key Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, a self-starter, personable and well-organized.
• Superior customer service skills to deal with internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.com
• Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
• Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
• Valid and current driver’s license
2910 Waters Road, Suite 170, Eagan, MN 55121 ∙ 651-726-2200