• Leading the planning and implementation of assigned projects
• Monitor installation crew to confirm projects are installed correctly and to code
• Manage project budget as it relates to labor hour budgets and material orders
• Interface with the client and other vendors to coordinate service needs
• Provide guidance, direction, and support to the project team
• 2+ years of project management experience in a related construction and/or technical field
• 4-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in construction management, project management, or engineering
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Key Skills and Abilities
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, personable and well-organized.
• Superior customer service skills to deal with internal and external customers.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
This position requires frequent travel to local client sites and occasional travel nationally
2910 Waters Road, Suite 170, Eagan, MN 55121 ∙ 651-726-2200