Enterprise Consulting, Inc. is a professional services and management consulting firm headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN specializing in business-driven enterprise software. We leverage our expertise across many different platforms including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence (BI) and Web-based solutions to help our customers realize maximum value from their enterprise software investments. We are known for the high level of service we deliver to long-term satisfied clients.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to play a key role supporting our company. You will assist the President/CEO, COO, clients and team members in person and virtually on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have a kind, helpful and respectful attitude. Being able to problem solve is important, as well as finding and offering solutions to problems/issues.
You must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. You will need to pay attention to detail on all tasks from start until completion, by being accurate and delivering high quality work.
We are a growing company within a small office environment with local and remote employees. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Initiative, adaptability and urgency are critical success factors in this role.
• Provide executive assistance to President/CEO and COO
• Maintain office calendars and schedules
• Prepare basic correspondence, spreadsheets and presentations
• Take meeting notes, capturing action items and following up with team members
• Recruiting support (moving candidates through process, scheduling interviews, coordinating travel for candidates, collecting feedback)
• Sales department support (prep weekly reports, log activity in SalesForce, assist with SOW prep)
• Enter data into systems including QuickBooks, Asana, Survey Monkey, SalesForce
• Disburse payments, file invoices and expense reports, organize credit card receipts
• HR support (birthday and anniversary cards, PTO requests, employee reviews)
• Work with and help support remote employees
• Answer phones, manage the front office space, greet clients and visitors
• Organize and distribute mail, receive and send courier packages, etc.
• Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the office, order office supplies
• Provide support to other departments as needed
• Problem solver – ability to find the right answer or figure out who would have the answer
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, and organize time effectively.
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently
• Excellent quality and accuracy of assigned work (attention to detail)
• A minimum of five years of experience in a business environment
• Experience in an Executive Assistant role
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to learn/use multiple computer software programs
• Must have high school diploma, some post-secondary education preferred
• Strong in person and phone presence, customer service and internal service skills
• Ability to interact with management, employees and clients in a courteous and professional manner
If interested, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Chief Operating Officer
Enterprise Consulting, Inc. www.enterpriseconsulting.net
7900 West 78th Street, Suite 430 Edina, Minnesota 55439
Office ( (952) 448 2300 ext. 202