Emmons & Olivier Resources, Inc. (EOR) is an engineering and environmental consulting firm that specializes in: WATER (watersheds + water resources), ECOLOGY (ecosystems + natural resources) and COMMUNITY (civil engineering, landscape architecture + planning). We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is eager to be a leader in a multi-disciplinary environment.
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join and lead our Human Resources department. The HR Generalist will work closely with the management team, accounting personnel, department managers, and all employees to successfully provide relevant HR support to grow and retain our exceptional team by providing the very best benefits, company policies and work environment for our employees.
• Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
• Document and communicate policies and practices
• Design and implement company policies
• Develop compensation and benefits plans
• Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
• Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
• Monitor HR metrics
• Organize learning and development programs
• Design, communicate, and implement Performance Reviews processes
• Ensure company compliance with regulatory agencies, legal, and tax entities relating to Human Resources
• Minimum of 3 to 7 years related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• Proven success as an HR leader
• Experience creating and managing FMLA, ACA reporting, and EEO/Affirmative Action programs.
• Ability to foster healthy employee relations
Qualified candidates should e-mail a letter of interest and résumé (including 3 references with current
contact information) to Susan Nelson (email@example.com). Please visit our website at www.eorinc.com for further information on our company, services, and projects.
Closing Date: 4/15/2019
EOR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Emmons & Olivier Resources, Inc.
7030 6th St. North Oakdale, MN 55128