Join the Jostens team as a School Photographer! You will be responsible for capturing the smiles of children every photo day to help capture the milestones that matter. You will also be responsible for the preparation, execution and post-processing of school photo events.
Photo days run August-October and March-April. Training begins in June/July.
You will be paid an hourly rate, drive time, and reimbursed for mileage. You will also be paid for training and receive a bonus for successfully completing the season. Number of hours available will vary based on business needs and individual performance.
- Have excellent time management and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to travel occasionally and work a flexible schedule, including early mornings
- Comfortable working in a school environment with children of all ages
- Technically savvy
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
- Have a valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle (use of public transportation is not permitted)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Apply online at www.jostens.com/careers or send a resume to email@example.com.
1.800.235.4774 x. 53344