Retail Product Advisor @ BDS Marketing
Retail Product Advisor
Product/Brand: Renewal by Anderson
Employment Type: Part Time
Hours: Choose the days to meet your needs
Weekdays 4 pm – 7 pm
Weekends 9:30 am – 5 pm
Compensation: $19.00 per hour
Reimbursement: $10.00 per month for data plan (must have smartphone)
As a Retail Product Advisor, you will be generating sales leads by engaging in conversations with consumers, educating homeowners on the benefits of investing in new windows, and be comfortable overcoming objections with a positive attitude!
You will be a product consultant, sales advisor and home improvement advocate for our client’s products at a local retail environment.
Are you the “go to” person when friends and family are looking for advice on home improvement and do you enjoy talking about DIY projects, then we want to speak with you!
· Drives sales of client’s products and services by building positive relationships with consumers and retailer’s sales associates.
· Serves as a knowledgeable source for information for the client’s products through demonstration and information sharing.
· Demonstrates to retailer’s sales associates how to showcase client’s product and capabilities
· Submits data, trends and other relevant information collected from in-store activities conducted
· Other tasks as requested by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 2 years’ work experience in customer service, retail, or sales preferred
· Home improvement and/or construction industry experience preferred
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
· Must be reliable and able to work well both in a team environment and independently
· Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to ask effective questions and be an active listener
· Ability to travel with in assigned territory
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
· Regularly talk, sit, stand, walk and bend over, repetitive use of hands/arms, repetitive use of legs and grasp
· Frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
· Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
Lead Recruiter | BDSmktg
949.432.7573 | Connect