Marketing Director @ Sales Step
Base salary $70,000/yr – $90,000/yr
Safe Step (www.safestep.com) is currently looking for an proven, self-starter, driven Marketing Director who would be responsible for a wide range of marketing functions, including email marketing, lead generation, customer engagement, sales support and growth initiatives in order to drive and grow our business.
This position would be responsible for the following objectives:
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
• Measure, identify gaps and champion initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, retention and repeat sales.
• Develop and implement email lead generation campaigns to support sales objectives.
• Plan and manage market awareness PR, trade shows, and thought leadership speaking engagements.
• Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
• Lead in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
• Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
• Evaluate and improve customer facing collateral, website, case studies, white papers, client specific brochures and presentations.
• Identify market gaps and spearhead research and development of new services.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
• 4-6 years progressive work experience as a marketing professional
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
• Superior listening skills and ability to understand client needs
• Ability to travel overnight (Less than 2%)
• Working knowledge of email software, database integration and lead nurturing.
• Experience and understand of hospitality market.
• Experience working with budgets and forecasting
Your skills, talent, and drive will be rewarded with Safe Step. We offer a competitive base salary, medical plan, 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off.
Established in 2001, our team is continually driven by a commitment to safety, customer satisfaction, and always doing what’s right. This dedication to quality has fostered 5-star relationships with our clients and has grown us into the go-to commercial bath refinishing company for the world’s largest hotel chains.
As a preferred supplier for Marriott, Hilton, Carlson, Hyatt, Best Western, and IHG, we aim to provide custom, cost-effective, and comprehensive services for hospitality clients of all sizes. We take care to always adhere to the brand standards that guests expect from these leading hotels.
Interested? / Questions? Contact: