Assembly Technician @ CareHealth America in Blue Earth, MN
POSITION: Assembly Technician
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
CareHealth America is a leading manufacturer of medical devices located in Blue Earth, MN.
In this role, the technician assembles and packages product according to the device history records and processes raw materials into finished goods.
• Promote and maintain a safe work environment while practicing safe work habits and procedures.
• Maintain compliance to FDA, GMP, and ISO guidelines.
• Assist in facilitating continuous improvement of work activities.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Learn how to read a DHR/BOM properly.
• Assemble devices according to the Device History Record and sample provided.
• Follow proper gowning procedures before entering Dry Room.
• Learn the difference between a good strip and a bad strip.
• Learn what the difference between each strip is (drugs/adulterant/alcohol).
• Properly run the feeder and labeler.
• Promote a positive work environment.
• Other duties as assigned by Production Manager and/or Lead(s).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Alison Adduono email@example.com
CareHealth America Corp. (formerly Express Diagnostics Inc.) A W.H.P.M. Inc. Company
1550 Industrial Drive, Blue Earth, MN 56013
Ph 1-507-526-3951 | Toll 888-466-8433 | Fax 1-507-526-2252