Supervisor / Team Leader @ Chick-Fil-A
Supervisor/Team Leader (Bloomington Southtown & Mall of America)
At Chick-fil-A Bloomington, our Supervisors are expected to deliver “ReMarkable” service to each
guest. They are responsible for running a shift from anywhere between 5-20 people depending on
the time of day and must ensure high operational excellence by the team.
They must have excellent communication skills and a high leadership capacity. A supervisor leads by example (one of the hardest workers on the team, displays a high level of commitment, focus, intensity, passion, and effort) and strong leader with good communication skills (one who will encourage, support, and positively hold all teammates accountable to Chick-fil-A policies and procedures). Supervisors emphasize training and coaching others while running shifts (ability to multi-task is a must).
• It’s a Great Place to Work: At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job, it’s a stepping stone to a successful future in the world of business. Our high retention rate is proof that people enjoy working at Chick-fil-A. Holiday parties, summer picnics, and dress-up days are just added bonuses for working here.
• Flexible Hours: You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports’ teams. We will work hard to arrange your work schedule around them. Additionally, all Chick-fil-A units are closed on Sunday so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
• Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. We also provide a self-directed advancement schedule growth plan which includes pay raises as you advance.
• Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator: The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
• Management and Leadership Development: Chick-fil-A Bloomington’s goal is to develop people. We are always looking to promote growth for qualified individuals into higher leadership positions.This store has a specific, unique leadership program that is personalized to you that helps you succeed in our store and in business overall.
• Meal Discounts: All employees receive either full or partial meal discounts depending on the length of their shifts
• College Scholarships: At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify. Additional Requirements: Applicants must be 18+ and have reliable transportation. You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, have a positive attitude, and possess great communication and leadership skills. (Can you demonstrate the Core 4?)
Please contact Chick-Fil-A Bloomington for more information
(Bloomington Southtown & Mall of America):
Kevin Melott email@example.com