Soldier Delivery is a contractor for Amazon’s Final Mile Logistics Group.
Reports to: Fleet and Station Logistics, Director
Administers employee onboarding and station logistics relating to all phases of fleet management and station logistics activity by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
● Administers employee station logistics onboarding and offboarding such as assigning fuel card pin
numbers, and amazon mentor app management.
● Maintains station logistics inventory, purchasing, shipping and receiving for all: uniforms, office
supplies, safety equipment and etc.
● Develops and implements processes and procedures to streamline all station logistics system to
improve the functions of the stations logistics.
● Develops spreadsheets and voucher system for fleet and station logistics invoices to increase station and management accountability while assisting accounting with accounts payable.
● Other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
● Reconcile fleet invoicing disputes with Amazon and Enterprise billing process improvement
● Reconcile and administer fleet expense voucher system.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
A two year technical degree in Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar degree
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Soldier Delivery is also looking for front line delivery drivers to deliver packages to Amazon customers who are going to need our help with their necessities. Amazon and Soldier Delivery are considered an essential business during this statewide “stay at home” order.
Qualified & Interested? Questions? Contact:
Fleet and Station Logistics Director