Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
Bromelkamp Company is a growing, software-as-a-service company supporting the good work of philanthropic foundations in the US. The company has a strong forty-year history in the industry helping foundations simplify, adapt, and thrive with software solutions to amplify their impact.
Our comprehensive, integrated software allows foundations to manage grants, donors, relationships, and donations.
The Marketing Coordinator position will be responsible for all marketing initiatives and activities for the company, ranging from our website, social media presence, trade shows, collateral, and everything in between. We are in the middle of a full re-branding, expected to be completed by the end of May.
Bromelkamp is a virtual company, with our staff working throughout the country. We have embraced a flexible work environment for the last decade.
• Manage the company brand
• Manage website updates in coordination with design team, with an emphasis on SEO
• Manage social media accounts; post regular updates and develop new content
• Manage advertising content; assist with developing targeted, inspirational material
• Conference support
o Vendor registration and logistics o Prepare and update sales materials and display items for conferences
• Promote Bromelkamp Company conference participation among target market
• Develop and manage marketing materials (e.g. informational documents and promotional giveaways)
The Ideal Candidate:
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Independent, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellence
• Capable of managing multiple priorities and timelines effectively
• Capable of working well with a variety of personalities
• Experienced in social media and digital marketing
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Must be technologically competent; proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Suite is required
• Proficiency with Zoom Meeting and Webinar is required
• Proficiency updating and expanding a WordPress website, or the willingness to learn quickly, is required
Bromelkamp offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and HSA, vision insurance, dental HRA, and SIMPLE IRA with company match.
To apply: Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements by May 15, 2020 outlining your relevant experience and reasons for your interest in this position.
Please attach a writing or collateral example if possible.
Send applications to:
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Bromelkamp Company is a virtual company based in Minneapolis, MN; preference is for this candidate to be located within the Twin Cities metro area.