Cargill is seeking a Data Analyst (SAP Deployment exp and MDM) for a
6-month Contract Assignment with a possibility for consideration as an FTE hire.
Location: Remote to Start. Then will report to Hopkins, MN – 9320 Building after the Ok to return to work.
Location Note: Travel/relocation expenses are included in the bill rate.
Manager Notes: This position is less about the specific data expertise and more about the project lead or management experience of the candidate. Projects will cover across all data in the sap deployment. So, functional experience could include; Commercial/Operations/Finance/Supply chain/Transportation management. Master Data/Conditional master data/Transactional data. Think of it as a project Manager for data. Or data conversion projects Scoping Call: TBD Program Shortlisting: after 3 business days
Interview Process: The initial interviews will be an a phone interview. Process may require flexibility with limited onsite interaction
Travel Requirements: Must have ability to travel up to 50%. Requirements will vary on project cycles
Domestic travel at first, then Canada/Mexico.
Required Skills: Candidates must have the following:
● SAP and data conversion subject matter expertise along with project management skills
● Prior experience Leading BU Data Conversion Resources through influence to ensure project
● Also a demonstrated ability to excel in ambiguous situations
● The SAP Data Conversion Consultant oversees ata Conversion activities for one or more SAP
deployment projects at a time.
● They possess SAP and data conversion subject matter expertise along with project management
● They provide work direction to the Project teams.
● Participates in advanced deployment phase through go-live
● Estimates work effort and team size and sets targets and goals
● Lead BU Data Conversion Resources through influence to ensure project execution
● Tracks progress and manages issue resolution
● Manages time and resources allocated to meet deliverables of the project
● Tracks risks, developing mitigation plans, and escalate as appropriate
● Ensure contingency plans are in place to minimize risks
● Key member of the deployment leadership team (representing data)
● Key member of the Data Conversion team (voice of the BU)
● Represent data in gate reviews
● Actively partners with SAP Deployment Managers and Project Delivery Leads to ensure Data
Conversion scope is defined & incorporated into project plans
● Establishes an agreed inventory of data objects in scope in conjunction with the project
● Works with Client and third party design and development teams to align on the approach for
functional and technical conversion designs
● Ensures completion of legacy to SAP Field Mapping Documents
● Ensures Data Readiness against entry and exit criteria for Mock Loads
● Validation of converted/constructed data with BU and Data teams
● Identification of and education about new scope of conversion objects basis deployment scope
and process design changes
● Demonstrated ability to lead projects and influence others
● Demonstrated ability learn on the fly and drive for a high degree of execution
● Demonstrated ability to excel in ambiguous situations
● Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills
● Work experience with Project Management Methodology, Tools and processes
● Business fluency in English
● Strong collaboration and influencing skills
● Ability to travel up to 50%, varying by project cycles
If you are Qualified and Interested, contact:
Mike Hanson at 952-261-6751