Accountant Opportunity at DDL - Eden Prairie
I am a recruiter for DDL in Eden Prairie and would love to post our Accountant position on the Crossroads Job Board. I have included the job details below including an application link as well as my contact information. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
DDL is a third party testing facility dedicated to helping medical device and pharmaceutical companies across the globe bring products to market. For over 30 years, DDL has provided extraordinary service and specialized testing expertise to the medical device, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods industries. We help save lives by providing the highest standards for package, product and material testing.
The nature of our services offers a great sense of purpose and accomplishment among all employees. There is a strong sense of teamwork and excellence as we work towards our common goals.
If you’re a team player who is looking for a sense of accomplishment and a place to call home then DDL is the place for you!
At DDL, we strive to offer a comprehensive benefits package that helps you and your family maintain health and well-being -both physically and financially. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Basic Life and AD&D / Voluntary Life and AD&D
· Short-Term Disability
· Long-Term Disability
· Pet Insurance
· Commuter Transit Benefits
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
· Paid Holidays
· Prior Employment Experience: 7-10+ years’ experience in accounting or finance
· Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
Competencies Required for the Accountant Position:
· Detail oriented
· Accurate and confidential
· Self-motivated and dependable
· Critical thinking skills
· Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Must have very good verbal skills
Responsible for preparing journal entries, detailed reports, account reconciliations, providing direction to the Accounting Clerk and Administrative Assistant positions, and other accounting duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
· Prepare and Post Journal Entries – responsible for analyzing data in accounts and preparing entries based on accounting corrections needing to be made.
· Prepare and Analyze Account Reconciliations – responsible for reconciling accounts monthly and preparing journal entries as required to make necessary corrections. This task is to be completed on their own, asking questions as necessary.
· Prepare monthly reports – responsible for creating monthly reports for the management team at DDL and senior executives at TCP. All reports are done and sent monthly on their own, asking questions as necessary.
· Analyze expenses compared to budget and interpret results to discuss with Controller.
· Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the FAS Software System.
· Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required.
· Provide direction to Accounting Clerk and Administrative Assistant positions.
DDL Core Values:
· INTEGRITY & CREDIBILITY – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
· TEAM WORK – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
· EXCELLENCE – We hold each other and ourselves to high standards and pursue superior performance.
· CAN DO ATTITUDE – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
· QUALITY – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
· HUMILITY AND CIVILITY- Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
· FUN - Enjoying what you get to do and whom you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
Apply for Accountant using the link below: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=17f3997b-cf29-4fb6-870e-662bde99b8dd&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=416818&lang=en_US&source=CC4
Jodi Gruenwald | Recruiter | Integreon Global
BSI ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company
10200 Valley View Road, Suite #101 | Eden Prairie, MN 55344
p: 952-283-2030 | f: 952-513-2026 email@example.com