Administrative Assistant @ DaySpring Productions
Title: Administrative Assistant
You will work closely with our management team, human resources, as well as our clients. This work requires
excellent communication skills, administrative background, professionalism and expertise in QuickBooks and
1. Administration - 35%
- Coordinate communications, answering calls, emails, and interfacing with clients and vendors
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members
- Maintain organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Assist with shipping and receiving duties for the office
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires
- Miscellaneous duties and special projects
2. Accounting – 35 %
- Enter bills, invoicing, follow up with accounts receivable
- Prepare various weekly reports
- Assist with Inventory and Purchasing
- Assist with end of the Month / Annual reporting
3. Sales / Marketing – 25%
- Assist with sales estimate and contract documents
- Preparation of sales, financial and various weekly reports
- Assist with social media and other on-line presence
4. Executive Assistant – 5%
- Schedule / Manage calendars, coordinate travel, meetings, and events
- Provide expense reports to Accountant position
Hands-on experience with office software and equipment
The Administrative Assistant will be accountable to the Financial Director.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience in CRM software’s
Proficiency in QuickBooks
Proven work experience as Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
Must have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, and work with minimal direction
Be able to see solutions to processes and provide solutions to leadership
Excellent planning and organizational skills
Multitasking and time-management skills
Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
Flexibility and ability to handle change within a fast-growing company
Physical, Mental and Environmental Qualifications:
Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
Some light lifting of objects is required.
Reaching, grasping, and carrying activities also required.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
Most work is performed inside; occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours per week, 8am-5pm
Required education: High school or equivalent
Preferred experience: Associates Degree; Two years of related experience
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform
other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for
employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in
the employee manual or other written agreement.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Jon Holtz Director of Finance
DaySpring Productions, Inc