Director of Operations @ Rakhma Homes
Rakhma Homes champions dignity in the care of individuals living with memory loss in a familiar home environment. We are recruiting for a Full Time Director of Operations to coordinate programs, services, and assets for our four-campus organization within the Twin Cities. Our residences, which serve 40-45 residents, are located in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Golden Valley and Minnetonka.
The Director of Operations (DO) has strategic and operational ownership of programs, services, processes, and internal assets. The DO ensures that Rakhma complies with state and federal regulations and Assisted Living licensing requirements. The DO manages a team that includes Site Directors, the Director of Nursing, and the Maintenance Manager. The DO fosters a culture of accountability and continuous improvement in our person-centered approach to service delivery.
The DO investigates staff and resident incidents and implements corrective action plans.
The Director of Operations reports to the Executive Director while working closely with the nurses, Site Directors, and Training Manager. The DO serves on the Rakhma senior management team.
• Master’s degree in Human Services, Management, or related field; or Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of leadership experience; or a combination of education and experience to total 8+ years. • Minimum 5 years experience in a residential setting serving vulnerable adults, people with disabilities or a related model;
• 5 or more years leadership and supervision of staff, to including nursing staff.
• Competence in licensing and regulatory requirements for AL, MDH and HCBS settings.
•Ability to direct needs assessments and develop reporting tools.
• Demonstrated experience using data analytics to develop organizational strategies.
• Experience managing assets and physical plant operations. Interface with IT contractor.
• Proficiency in Eldermark software, MS Office, other billing, recruiting, scheduling platforms.
• Proven ability to lead, with attention to developing a culture of continuous improvement.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills (verbal, written, phone).
• Active listening, coordination of activities and monitor performance of Site Directors.
• Proficient in time-management, organization, decision-making, and flexibility. Ability to anticipate and respond effectively to emerging needs using critical thinking.
• Strong internal motivation and organization skills.
• Frequent use of standard office equipment (telephone, computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
• Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping, and twisting. Frequent full range of motion, manual dexterity, and eye-hand coordination.
• Driving between residences, and other trips as needed, throughout Metro area.
• Office setting at one of our residences, partially remote work possible.
• Time spent in the community representing Rakhma as an outward-facing advocate.
• Driving between residences, and other driving as related to the job, within metro area.
• Full-time. Exempt; benefit eligible.
• Pay: $60,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year DOQ.
Interested applicants should apply at www.rakhma.org.