Metro South (Bloomington) is looking for an Opportunity Navigator 2021-22
Help is needed to bridge the employment gap. Too many Minnesotans can’t make ends meet.
We’re on our way to bridging the gap, but we need more help. Do you know someone who
would want to make a difference and help others reach their career goals? Encourage them to
begin a year of full-time service at Metro South (Sept - August). We need people who care.
We need people with time to invest in the future of others.
What to Expect
· Help program participants one-on-one and in group settings reach their education and
career goals. Our students are in classes to improve their English, earn a high school
diploma, or get career training (Career Pathways program).
· Receive training in the nationally recognized Global Career Development Facilitator
· Make meaningful connections with businesses, social service agencies, and
post-secondary educational institutions
· Get hands-on experience
· Receive a paid stipend of $750 every two weeks
· Earn education award of up to $6,195
· Free health insurance and child care assistance (for those who qualify)
· Depending upon your previous experience, you may qualify to be certified as a Global
Career Development Facilitator after your year of service!
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Learn more at https://www.opportunitycorps.org/positions 866-859-2825.
- Or contact Alison Wilcox (Metro South Career Pathways): email@example.com