Site Director/Program Manager/Housing Manager @ Rakhma Homes
Rakhma Homes is dedicated to preserving the dignity of individuals living with memory loss by providing compassionate, loving care in a familiar home setting.
We are recruiting for a Full Time Site Director for our Minnetonka location.
We are a seeking a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for overseeing high quality resident care. The right candidate will design, deliver, and document programming for person-centered outcomes, implement individual care plans, and support resident’s physical and cognitive health.
The Site Director leads a team of 8-12 staff consisting of two-house managers and 6-10 direct care support professionals. The Site Director is responsible for employee performance management including hiring, assessing, training, coaching, and scheduling.
The Site Director oversees individual resident care plans and ensures that physical, social, and personal needs of the residents are met. They engage in resident assessments and partner with nursing staff and resident families.
Site Directors are responsible for maintaining the site budget, ensuring quality service delivery, maintaining compliance with all State and Federal regulations, and modeling all Rakhma policies and procedures.
Site Directors conduct tours to prospective residents and maintain relationships with families of existing residents.
The Site Director reports to the Director of Operations while working closely with the Maintenance Manager, HR Manager, Training Manager, and RN’s. The Site Director serves on the Rakhma senior management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field and 2 years leadership experience; OR 5+ years in a residential group home with leadership and management experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience; memory care experience preferred.
- Knowledge of State of MN DHS, Health Home Care Statutes, and HCBS setting rules helpful.
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Computer proficiency to include MS Office, online HRIS and Payroll, Electronic health records, other digital platforms.
- Proven ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with and engaging a diverse workforce.
- Proficiency in time-management, organization, prioritization, decision-making, and flexibility. Ability to anticipate and respond effectively to emerging needs.
- Solution oriented and experienced in data driven decision making.
- Use of standard office equipment, with extended periods of sitting alternating with long periods of time.
- Occasional time “on the floor”, as needed, to fulfill needs of the house. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Walking, bending, stooping, twisting, full range of motion, manual dexterity, and eye-hand coordination.
*Site Directors work onsite and remotely. *Job Type: Full-time, Exempt. *Pay: $48,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year DOQ.
For more information, or to apply, visit http://www.rakhma.org/now-hiring/
(Application deadline 9/30/20)
Human Resources Manager & Office Manager
Rakhma, Inc. | loving care for memory loss since 1984