THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a contract Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position you can apply directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist? Are you looking for a short-term project role? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a contract Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our transportation client in Downtown Minneapolis. This would be a 2-month contract role starting ASAP. This position is responsible for providing strategic proactive sourcing, selection and recruitment services to business units in Canada and the United States. They will also assist in designing and implementing the recruitment and selection processes for experienced hires. Ideal candidates will have 6+ years of full cycle recruiting and prior experience in a union environment.
• Work from Home flexibility
• 1st shift
• Pay: Depending on Qualifications
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, Holiday Pay, and Referral bonuses!
• Work collaboratively with the HR team and hiring leaders for their client groups to provide full service recruitment including the development of job descriptions, sourcing strategies, posting jobs internally and externally, short-listing, interviewing, timely communication with applicants throughout the hiring process and guiding managers through to the offer stage;
• Assist in the development of recruiting assessment tools, coordinating with external 3rd parties to support the recruiting process
• Facilitate large hiring sessions;
• Identify and communicate hiring trends and issues for their specific client group and develop strategies to maintain a solid pipeline of candidates;
• Development and leverage of social media to increase hiring, reaching beyond the traditional hire methods to new generational demographic segments;
• Build client rapport to better understand and deliver upon client needs;
• Coordinate with Health Services to schedule and monitor medical checks for potential candidates
• Assist with or coordinate ongoing and new HR projects such as Metrics and Reporting, On-boarding, Behavioral Interview guidance and streamlining the recruitment processes;
• Produce ad hoc reports, graphs, training materials, presentation materials, and charts in support of ongoing recruiting activity;
• Attend team meetings to share learnings and identify process improvement opportunities.
• Post-secondary education in a field related field (Human Resource Management);
• 8+ years of related experience with full-cycle recruiting;
• Experience working in a high volume union and non-union environment;
• Experience in a large corporate environment;
• Computer skills required: Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Bilingual (French and English) is considered a strong asset;
• Valid Driver's License is required;
• Energetic self-starter;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical skills;
• A sincere commitment to providing excellent service to clients and candidates, and an ability to establish and develop long term relationships;
• A high level of self-motivation, initiative and organization;
• Proven track record handling a large volume of recruitment initiatives at the same time;
• Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in a timely manner;
• Work in a very fast paced environment, at times under pressure;
• Ability to be tactful, maintain confidences, and foster an ethical work environment; • Ability to contribute individually as well as in a team-environment.
Apply by sending resume to Kathryn McCormack, Staffing Manager at email@example.com or call us at #763-478-5454
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE RIGHT STAFF is a professional employment services firm. We specialize in recruiting and placing a variety of skilled candidates on a project, project-to-hire or direct hire basis.