About Minnesota Tech for Success We are on a mission to close the digital divide in Minnesota. Minnesota Tech for Success is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing technology access and skills training to underserved individuals to help them gain the skills and confidence they need to begin a successful career in technology.
Position Summary The warehouse associate will be responsible for computer donation transportation and processing computer equipment through the warehouse. The warehouse associate will perform a variety of functions to help ensure that donations are being processed, inventoried, and data removed. Hours: 7am-3:30pm Salary: $17-19/hour, based on experience.
• Making local pick-up and deliveries within 90 miles of our warehouse.
• Help unload trucks and check in donated equipment.
• Prepare donations by processing requests, ordering supplies, pulling parts, packing boxes, etc.
• Sort and organize computers and parts in the warehouse.
• Maintain inventory controls through organizing and sorting materials.
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas and workstations neat. Qualifications
• Must pass background check and drug screening in order to comply with NAID certification.
• Must be able to regularly lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
• A passion for technology and closing the opportunity gap in Minnesota.
• Warehouse experience, forklift experience a plus.
• Professional truck driving experience is also a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
• A positive attitude and team player mentality are a must.