Job Duties and Responsibilities:1. Provide general administrative support to Chaska and Eden Prairie facilities 50%• Plan, organize, order, and set up catering for company sponsored events, team meetings and customer visits.• Managing and purchasing employee recognition, bereavement, and birth of child items.• Creates and updates company communications assuring they align with company values, vision and purpose and remain current.• Manage facilities communications including safety signs and posters, TV Time, newsletters, wellness program communications, and toilet talkers.• Ensures the proper handling of incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages.• Filing and data collection as necessary
2. Create a positive first impression for all customers, employees, contractors, vendors, and guests 20%
• Ensures that calls to the general number are answered quickly and routed appropriately.
3. Support of recruitment and onboarding activities to ensure a positive experience for candidates 20%
• Assist in the new hire process by, , ordering name plates, ordering business cards, ,.• Assist with Orientations by assembling new hire packets, updating UKG new hire photo in UKG/email/phone number/extensions.
4. Understand and maintain a culture of “lean action” within the department so that we live lean better than any organization. 5% • Implement and maintain standards and processes that eliminate waste throughout the department.• Apply and utilize “lean tools” to permanently implement improvements.• Institutionalize 6S in all aspects of the department. (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain)• Maintain visual management boards?