At Williams AV, we provide a high level of service and support to our customers and clients worldwide. The International Customer Service Representative is an important part of the Customer Care and International Sales teams, reporting to the Customer Care Manager. This position will work closely with the VP of International Sales along with the Warehouse and Production departments as needed to ensure smooth and timely delivery of orders and excellent customer care for our international distributors and dealers.
• Receive, enter and arrange shipments of international orders
• Prepare all necessary export documents, including but not limited to: commercial invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin and documents of conformity
• Prepare quotes, proforma invoices and other sales-related materials
• Support international distributors and dealers regarding inventory requests, marketing materials, warranty/inventory returns, payment status and general questions as needed
• Support operations through receiving inspection, kit verification, and process control
• Enter and maintain information in Salesforce CRM in order to facilitate proactive follow-up
• Phone support for inbound calls
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, selection, pricing and availability
• Create and run reports to support internal and distributor needs
• Domestic order entry, shipping and phone support as needed
• Ensure timely shipping and communicate any delays
• Other duties as assigned
• Professional written communication skills
• Intercultural awareness
• Detail-oriented, high degree of accuracy
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
• College Degree or equivalent work experience
• High level of organizational ability
• Problem-solving skills
• Expediency and efficiency in daily work
• Proficiency in a second language, preferably Spanish
• International experience
• Experience in a customer service department using a CRM
• Familiarity with exporting documentation and procedures
• Experience within the AV industry or a related technology industry
Must be able to operate computer and other office equipment for long periods of time.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you are looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve those goals.
• Paid Time Off
• Company Holidays
• Company match 401K
• Company-paid life insurance and disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
ABOUT WILLIAMS AV
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Williams AV designs and manufactures professional and consumer audio-video technology designed for inclusion and engagement. Williams AV believes that understanding is more than just hearing the words someone is speaking. When technology improves intelligibility and visibility, people can engage in every aspect of communication.
The company pioneered assistive listening systems in 1976 to help people who are hard of hearing. Since then, the company has expanded its product portfolio to include AI-powered captioning and translation, wireless intercom, video annotation, and systems supporting human interpretation to enhance interpersonal communication. Williams AV, whose name is synonymous with innovation, quality, and service, has a global network of distributors and integrators spanning 60 countries. This network designs and installs the products in venues ranging from classrooms and courtrooms to houses of worship and stadiums, while consumer products are used daily in homes worldwide.