Legacy Restoration’s guiding purpose is to improve the quality of life for our customers and employees through the pursuit of excellence in exterior restoration - including roofing, siding, windows and gutters.
Are you seeking to join an empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a progressive and financially rewarding career in outside sales in the fast-growing exterior restoration industry.
• Work with an incredible and helpful team of people that provide the highest level of service and support to the customer.
• Grow your sales skills with training provided by top leaders in the industry.
• Spend more quality time in the field ensuring smooth project executions for customers due to substantial in-house sales and administrative support.
· Meet monthly sales quotas by serving as the face of Legacy for our customers.
· Running preset lead appointments, door knocking within designated territories, performing storm damage inspections on residential properties, signing contracts, assisting with insurance claims, selecting project materials, collecting customer payments, and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction throughout the restoration process.
• Maintain consistent, transparent communication with your customers, Sales Manager, Field Supervisor, Production Team, and all other Legacy team members.
• Evening and Saturday hours
• Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience
• Sales CRM experience and basic Microsoft Office and Excel experience.
• Reliable transportation capable of carrying a ladder, and other sales tools.
• Legacy decals installed on your vehicle upon start date.
• Ability to set up and climb ladder; up to 45 feet.
• Walking and working in areas in all seasons.
• Background check and drug screen
• Must have a valid state driver's license and an acceptable Driving Record
• High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree a plus
• Industry experience is a plus, however not required.
• Base Salary + uncapped commission structure
• Average income potential for Service Reps in year 1 has ranged between $80,000 - $120,000 (based on performance); with the opportunity of greatly increasing this amount by exceeding sales quotas.
We live our mission statement. The atmosphere at Legacy nurtures a culture of excellence, accountability, professionalism and continued growth. Giving back to the communities we serve is an important component of our core values; we frequently volunteer as a group and enjoy team building activities that focus on personal development and bettering the lives of others.