The SCM establishes program schedules, budgets, resources, and leads the program from initiation (can include the ideation/business case) through implementation ramp up. The SCM also interfaces with component manufacturers, customers, senior leadership, staff, suppliers, and manufacturing facility personnel. In addition, the SCM must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to interface with contracted manufacturers, customers, senior leadership, and suppliers. Responsible for ensuring the company can efficiently source raw materials, manufacture products, store inventory and transport shipments to customers. Includes analyzing logistics data to refine the supply chain, negotiating business relationships and communication with suppliers and distributors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.2. Analyzes, plans, and executes supply chain solutions.
1.3. Monitors vendor’s qualification and performance to ensure they meet company’s requirements.
1.4. Ensure all suppliers have executed Supply Master Agreements and are completing monthly scorecards.
1.5. Establishes long-term supplier development strategies that lead to reductions in costs and lead times.
1.6. Develop short & long-term strategies using market analysis, user requirements, and company objectives.
1.7. Maximizes efficiency and minimizes the cost of company’s supply chain.
1.8. Collaborate with multiple-functional managers to plan and execute on the development distribution center operational process to enable seamless shipments of product.
1.9. Inputs/Updates BOM in ERP system and MNSTAR Repository (as needed).
1.10. Manages purchasing and warehouse staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
1.11. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• High School Diploma (Preferred Degrees: Operations, Manufacturing).
Minimum Previous Experience:
• 3-5 years (Preferred: 7+ years).
Minimum Additional Training:
• Supply chain experience with supervision of employees.
• Ability to read & interpret documents including but not limited to technical specifications of components, schematics, data sheets, etc.
• Strong, clear, direct communication style – oral and written.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
• General Financial knowledge.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions written, oral and/or diagram form.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to develop short & long-term strategies using market analysis, user requirements, and company objectives for assigned commodities.
• Creativity in sourcing solutions.
Please forward resumes to: Tammy Wersal - email@example.com