As a leader in the construction industry, at Axxys Group we thrive to provide exceptional service from Coast to Coast across Canada & the USA. Since our beginnings in 1998, we have built our reputation on reliability & quality.
At Axxys we take pride in having a highly people-oriented culture. We have the well-being of our employees and Excellence in our services as main objectives.
We work hard into maintaining a trustworthy relationship with our customers where we always take our engagements to the next level and invest all the necessary effort and devotion to preserve our reputation of “Always delivering projects on time, on budget”!
To know more about who we are at what we did and have a sneak peek on our projects and our team of great talents, please visit at our Facebook page, and website by clicking on the icons below or on the links!
Are you a dynamic person who is passionate about construction in all its details and shapes?
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can start a career in a company that has proven to always offer the best to its team members and take them to higher levels? Do you want to have your name associated to a leader in the industry whose name is equivalent to continuous success, continuous growth and multiple awards winning champion?
Here is your chance.
What does your day to day with us look like?
· Assist with the Estimating team with soliciting subcontractor and vendor bids.
· Must be comfortable communicating via phone calls to respective subcontractors and vendors; requires anywhere from 50-100 phone calls per day depending on Estimating workload.
· Relay scope narratives, clarifications, and qualifications and effectively communicate to internal and external teams based on scope review of ITB documents and plan review.
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the team and company personnel.
· Develop and maintain working relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
· Gain familiarity with processes and workflow from administrative team throughout project construction and closeout.
· Effectively manage internal subcontractor and vendor database
· Effectively organizing subcontractor and vendor documents within Axxys internal database / filing system.
· Maintain e-mail and internal filing systems with updated documentation pertaining to each project assigned.
· Communicate external questions / RFI’s from subcontractors and vendors to project team.
· Ability to multitask and take ownership of projects assigned; “self-starter”
· Any other related tasks
What do you need to ensure Excellence in your role?
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Outgoing personality
· Effective listener and communicator
· Team oriented.
What will you get in return?
Having our employees at heart, at Axxys we are constantly working to offer the best for our team members and their families.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive Salary
· Group Insurance Plan, including medical and dental benefits
· 5 personal days per year
· Weeks of vacation
· Free parking assigned to you at day 1
· Free coffee and tea
· Yearly performance and salary reviews
· Social events.
· Engaging culture and a very friendly and supporting team
We support the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourage qualified candidates. Only selected candidates will be contacted.