Trouvaille Memory Care Suites is a memory care community that works with residents that have various forms of dementia. We believe mealtimes are some of the most important activities of our resident’s day, so we strive to make delicious, from scratch, meals to help make them feel like they are at home.
Trouvaille is looking for a Chef/Cook who is dedicated, loyal, and hard working to join our team. This position requires someone who is self-motivated & energetic.
Perks: No Late nights, consistent & reliable hours; creative, impactful work!
We are looking for Part time or Full time.
· Prepare recipes utilizing fresh ingredients to ensure a fine dining experience for residents and guests.
· Participate directly in daily kitchen operations: cooking, baking, washing dishes and cleaning under the direction of the Culinary Director
· Work as a team with the other kitchen staff, overlapping responsibilities to ensure exceptional service to residents and guests.
· Meet organizational and regulatory expectations, including sanitation, food preparation, menus, nutrition, and documentation.
· Working in tandem with our Culinary Director to create menus and to always improve our resident’s culinary experience.
· From scratch cooking and baking
· High School Diploma or equivalent education
· Valid Serv safe Certificate or ability to pass course once employed.
· Knowledge of multiple cooking techniques
· Knowledge of food control and food handling processes
· High volume cooking experience in a similar environment – not required.
· Scratch cooking experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17-$21 per hour
Paid time off
No experience needed
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Excelsior, MN 55331: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)