Merchology is the leading online retailer in business-to-business sales of co-branded retail merchandise including apparel, headwear, drinkware, gifts, and accessories. Merchology is “customer logos + brands they love.” It’s pure brand awesomeness! We bring logos to life on a wide range of high-end products such as Nike, Under Armour, Patagonia, Zusa, and Yeti.
We are growing our team with an enthusiastic, people-focused customer service Customer Success Specialist (CSS). We are hiring for full-time Customer Success Specialists (40 hours per week) and full- and part-time seasonal (October - January) Customer Success Specialists. Our hybrid work schedule allows for 3 days in office with Thursday required and 2 days remote, at supervisor discretion. Overtime is available at 10 hours per week during our busy season!
Full-time direct hire or Seasonal hours are 8:00-5:00 M-F. Part-time Seasonal hours must be worked within that timeframe, a minimum of 30 hours per week. There are no remote-only opportunities at this time.
At Merchology, the Customer Success Specialist is the voice of Merchology to our customers after their order is placed. The role requires a high attention to detail and great communication skills working with both the customer and your internal colleagues. If you enjoy giving customers great service and thrive in a dynamic environment, Merchology may be the place for you!
The successful Customer Success Specialist is responsible for:
• Responding to customer inquiries regarding customized orders via phone, live chat, and email.
• Utilizing multiple systems including HubSpot, Shopify, Outlook, and NetSuite.
• Following customer instructions to ensure their order meets expectations
• Asking detailed questions and clarifying request during the process
• Providing regular updates to customers during order process, reaching out proactively if issues arise.
• Collaborating with Production Coordinator on ship dates, rush requests, and deadlines.
• Identifying order issues and collaborate with internal team to streamline solutions that result in the best possible outcome
for our customers.
• Accurately documenting customer information communicated to our team after order placement.
• Completing other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the position:
• Associate or Bachelors' degree, experience will be considered in lieu of degree
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Attention to detail and excellent customer skills
• Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
• 40+ wpm typing ability
• Work is primarily performed seated at a desk
What We Offer
• Outstanding creative culture, great people and interesting work
• $20.50 per hour
• Discretionary annual bonuses ($250-1000) based on company and individual performance*
• Generous PTO*
• 7 company-paid holidays*
• 40 hours of paid volunteer time*
• 401k with match*
• Company-paid life insurance*
• Fun company-sponsored events
• Brand partner discounts
* for full-time direct hire employees
Merchology is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to a workplace where personal and professional growth is achieved through inclusion. If you require disability resources to submit your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.