The Executive Assistant and Client Services role is part of our Support Team at Legacy Wealth in Woodbury, MN, and will report to the Office Manager and Owner. They are responsible for working together with our advisors and other Support Team members to serve our clients directly. This includes communicating with clients verbally and in writing, scheduling meetings, assisting the Office Manager with day-to-day organizational tasks, and working with other industry professionals to meet clients’ needs. They will also serve as an executive assistant to the CEO.
This role will also provide the opportunity to grow in tandem with the individual, as interests and talents lead. Opportunities for licensing and continuing education in the financial services industry is also available.
This individual must be able to handle personal, confidential information professionally and discreetly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicate professionally and effectively with all of our clients:
· Welcome clients and other industry professionals for in-person meetings.
· Communicate personably and comfortably via email, phone call, and virtual meeting platforms with clients on a daily basis.
· Assist advisors and other Support Team members in creating professional communications to be shared broadly with clients periodically.
· Provide ongoing coordination of CEO’s calendar and board related activities.
· Provide client servicing support in scheduling, handling client questions, and supporting the Office Manager and Investment Coordinator in day-to-day tasks.
· Assist advisors in scheduling and preparing for client meetings.
· Coordinate meeting materials as a team with other Support Team members
· Collaborate with other Support Team members and other industry professionals as needed to serve clients.
· Administrative office needs such as, mail organization, office supplies ordering, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven work ethic and servant’s heart
· Proven ability to work closely with others as a team
· Drive to expand knowledge as desired, needed, and as discussed with Office Manager and Owner.
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, communications or a related field.
· Work experience relating to finance/financial services/customer service (not required).
· Certifications relating to finance/financial services, or interest in acquiring them.
· Full time, salaried position
· Health and dental insurance are provided, employer covers 75% of the cost.
· Personal life insurance is provided by the employer.
· Long- and short-term disability coverage is provided by the employer.
· Costs associated with pursuing certifications, licenses, or other higher education directly relating to the key areas of responsibility is covered by the employer.
· 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
· Working in an office environment in person
· While this position necessitates being in an office environment in-person, should certain situations arise (i.e., the need to quarantine), we do have systems in place that allow all employees to temporarily work from home.
We are a boutique wealth management firm located in Woodbury, MN, an eastern suburb of St. Paul, MN. We are a tight-knit team of professionals who specialize in providing long-term, high-level service to high net worth individuals and families, empowering them to faithfully manage their legacies while experiencing joy and contentment in the process.