We are looking for a Marketing Analyst II to join Fingerhut, a market-leading FinTech whose mission is to help its customers establish, build, or rebuild their credit! This role will be based out of our Eden Prairie office which operates in a hybrid work setting.
Fingerhut has set becoming an ‘Employer of Choice’ as one of its four ‘Transformation’ goals to kick-off in 2022. After two years of pandemic, the ‘great resignation’, highly competitive Minneapolis and national labor market given the ability to work remotely leadership recognizes that the employee experience has to be greatly enhanced from acquisition through development to lead to retention.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop, execute & optimize communication streams to various new customer segments
· Develop and execute promotional plans in various channels such as website, email, postcard, and affiliate partners
· Design, implement and analyze A/B tests across the site, email, and digital channels to inform strategies
· Perform structured and ad hoc reporting and analytics to optimize the profitability of marketing programs, present findings
· Create and maintain a functional calendar for all site, email, and digital initiatives
· Identify opportunities for optimization across the new customer conversion funnel; present a case for the ideas with a clear hypothesis and supporting content
· Forecast new customer behavior by understanding, enhancing, and executing current forecast procedures, producing timely and accurate forecasts
· Develop and/or maintain KPI reports for marketing efforts and identify actionable insights to drive performance
· Partner internally with Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Creative, Credit, Finance, Campaign Operations, and Merchandising departments as well as with external partners to accomplish the above
· Bachelor’s Degree or 1 – 3 years of relevant experience required (in Marketing)
· Ability to conduct situation assessment, provide input on strategy and planning, execute flawlessly and analyze performance
· Experience with Tableau, Adobe Analytics, and Excel
· Comfortable with ambiguity and strong problem-solving skills
· Balance of creative, strategic thinking and analytical/data-orientated
· Attention to detail in producing a high-quality work product
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A curious mind and a proactive nature
BLST Operating Company (Bluestem Brands) is a group of FinTech and eCommerce Retail businesses led by our Northstar and Orchard Portfolios. This position falls under the Northstar Portfolio, which is led by Fingerhut – a long-standing fintech company. Fingerhut fuses our extensive years of data modeling and real-time analytics through machine learning to provide flexible payment options for our valued customers looking to establish, build, or rebuild credit. Qualifying customers use their accounts for e-Commerce purchases at fingerhut.com for everything they and their family need across a broad selection of national brands.
At Fingerhut, you’ll find responsive and supportive leaders who empower our employees, knowing they drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving, challenging ourselves to take risks, learn from mistakes, and celebrate success as a team. We also grow careers, giving employees on-the-job stretch assignments, lateral moves to expand knowledge bases, and promotional opportunities that help to accelerate development.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org